Professional WordPress Development
Seattle Websites & Graphics is a developer of WordPress websites and web applications for small business, large corporations and anywhere in between. Our development team uses the WordPress CMS for clients who need a user friendly website management platforms that can be easily updated, managed and added on to throughout the lifetime of the website. Seattle Websites & Graphics designs stable, responsive WordPress websites using quality themes, plugins and widgets that allow us to enhance the features of your website to accomplish your online goals and deliver interactive website features to your clients.
Why use WordPress?
- WordPress is a CMS used on more than 60 million websites around the world including CNN and Forbes.
- Over 17% of the planet uses WordPress as a website framework, making it universally supported by most developers.
- WordPress has a huge plugin and module database consisting of over 19,000 available website addons, including many free applications.
- WordPress offer complete language translations including German, Japanese, Norwegian, Hebrew, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Italian, French and many more that are not included here.
- Wordpress offers native mobile applications for Andriod, iPhone and Windows Phone which enables wordpress website owners to manage, update and post to their WordPress website on the fly.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is an Open-Source website application that started in 2003 as a way to enhance typography in website design through using a content database and editing platform. Since it's creation, WordPress has been developed into the number one blogging website application in the world, used on millions of websites and navigated by over tens of millions of users a day. WordPress is free to use and develop, it is based on Open-Source code which means that there is no cost or licensing fee for WordPress usage, no matter how large your company is or how many users are on your website.
What is WordPress used for?
While WordPress started out as a simple blogging system, it has evolved into a full-fledged Content Management System (CMS) with thousands of plugins, widgets and themes. WordPress is used for businesses and organizations and individuals who need to deliver updated content and media to users in a user friendly scalable website application.