Real Estate Websites & Applications
Seattle Websites & Graphics builds custom real estate websites which include advanced features such as IDX integration, property listings, property maps and quality lead generation. Your website is able to provide daily listings from the MLS area you provide for. We are able to market highly customized and branded real estate websites online and through email and social marketing campaigns which allow your properties to be shown to selected demographics based on location, income or other targeted audiences.
- Users can bookmark properties, save searches and receive notification emails.
- Real estate agents can manage Users & Groups and access control
- Display an embedded property videos from YouTube.
- Display attachments of properties, including floor plans, contracts, etc.
- Display the details and size of each room in the property.
- Display the features of the property.
- Show the list of appliances within the property
- Add different room types with their sizes
- Display the proximity of the property with different points of interests.
- Define Listing Types for rent, for sale, vacation rental, student accommodation, etc. These can be used later at the time of adding properties.
- User-Friendly guided wizard for adding/editing properties.
- Use a Property Wizard to tag properties with Open House, Foreclosure, Price Reduction, Featured, Hot Offer, etc.
- Send the URL of a property directly to the user's Facebook wall.
- Users can send a property to a friend directly from the property show page.
- Email Notification Manager in the backend sends out notification emails to website clients, agents and admins.
- Provide RSS feed for the list of the properties.
- Show the location of properties on Google maps in the property details page.
- If the street view is available in a given area, tab in the property show page displays the street view.
- Display the contact information of the agent in the property page.
Wiki Engine Websites
A Wiki is like an open encyclopedia which allows user to collaborate on information pages for many subjects, and categories. Seattle Websites & Graphics builds Wiki websites for organizations who need to create large information databases and public research portals. When a wiki user submits an edit to a page, your Wiki website writes it to the database, without deleting the previous versions of the page, thus allowing easy reverts in case of vandalism or spam. Seattle Websites & Graphics can manage image and multimedia files too, which are stored in the file system. For large wikis with lots of users, Seattle Websites & Graphics supports caching and can be easily coupled with a proxy server software.
About the Joomla! CMS Platform
Seattle Websites & Graphics uses Joomla because it is an award winning CMS platform which allows us to build powerful websites and applications. Joomla is Open Source, which means it is community supported and available for peer development and review.
Joomla has a 10 percent share of all CMS website architectures in use today and is used by small business, corporations, governments and non-profits and large organizations all over the world. From Hardvard University to McDonalds and eBay to Citibank, Joomla is a trusted application for building scalable websites for a wide range of devices.
Professional WordPress Development
Seattle Websites & Graphics is a developer of WordPress websites and web applications for small business, large corporations and anywhere in between. Our development team uses the WordPress CMS for clients who need a user friendly website management platforms that can be easily updated, managed and added on to throughout the lifetime of the website. Seattle Websites & Graphics designs stable, responsive WordPress websites using quality themes, plugins and widgets that allow us to enhance the features of your website to accomplish your online goals and deliver interactive website features to your clients.